Lisa's pancreatitis journey

Chronicling the life of a person impending apon life altering surgery. Removal of a pancreas and other major organs and how it affects pain levels after.

Name:
Location: Richmond, Indiana, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I have 2 cat children that I adore. I suffered for 10 years with chronic pancreatitis. I suffered horribly, no one should have to live I like I did.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Thumpy came out at 11:51 I am waiting for an update from Dr. Sutherland.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumpy is glad to be outa there!!!
love susan

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jerry and Celeste said...

Lisa is glad to have THUMPY outta there!! LOL LIBERATION!!!!! freedom from pain/pump/and those horrid attacks!! whoo hooooooo

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home