Lisa's pancreatitis journey

Chronicling the life of a person impending apon life altering surgery. Removal of a pancreas and other major organs and how it affects pain levels after.

Name:
Location: Richmond, Indiana, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I have 2 cat children that I adore. I suffered for 10 years with chronic pancreatitis. I suffered horribly, no one should have to live I like I did.

Thursday, September 21, 2006


21 September 2006
Here is a picture of Lisa with Ann Marie from Dr. Sutherland's office. She is the scheduler and gets the patients squared away in the paperwork department. I took this yesterday, but I didn't want to put a fifth picture on the last post.

Things here can be a little pricey if you aren't careful. A coke from the refigerator in the gift shop in the lobby is $2 but the same soda from the machine on the third floor is $1.25. Stamps in the gift shop costs twice the price. So if you are going to have a total pancreatectomy, don't forget to bring stamps. I know you will have bigger things on your mind than stamps, but when you go to the gift shop, you will remember this post. LOL.

On today's agenda are chest xray and killing time waiting for Friday to get here. I know it will be here before we know it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry and Celeste said...

Those are all great pics!! we never did meet Ann Marie the entire time we were there! OH and dont buy aspirin or GUM from the gift shop! yikes.. have you hit the starbucks below or the applebees? applebees has a decent "cheap" breakfast meal, like when we were there i think.. not sure but was like .99Cents per 2eggs/bacon /sausage ect.. but i know for under three dollars i had a good breakfast. We will be watching the clock! OH OHHHH for Micheal hit the cafeteria on the 8th, i think, floor! sometimes i got better deals there for breakfast/meals. i even took out dinner to take with me to hotel. Again, im so excited for you Lisa!! SOON so SOON you will be plagued no more! You will have to bear thru the recovery, but you will and remember each day is better and better!!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home