Lisa's pancreatitis journey

Chronicling the life of a person impending apon life altering surgery. Removal of a pancreas and other major organs and how it affects pain levels after.

Name:
Location: Richmond, Indiana, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I have 2 cat children that I adore. I suffered for 10 years with chronic pancreatitis. I suffered horribly, no one should have to live I like I did.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lisa said they pulled her NG tube. She is going to concentrate on walking more. GO LISA!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry and Celeste said...

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOO oh how good i bet that felt to come out.. now her poor throat will have to recoup. Too bad she had the pukes. I know that had to stink!! jerry kept coughing and he even said once that he was afraid hed rip open. the nurse laughed at him and said no way! i guess it hurt like it felt it would burst? anyhow. shes on her way! YEAH!! YOU GO LISA GO GIRL! you need to get home and rescue the cat! micheal is next! ONLY imagine what hes going to look like?!! i think you have a budding cosmetologist in the family!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!! I talked to Michael on the phone the other night. I am so glad that you are doing so well, Praise God!! I am praying and thinking about you (: God is good, stay focused on Him and He will get you through. Greater is He that's in You, than he that's in the world!! I agree with Celeste and Jerry about the cat rescuing, he may need you soon!! God Bless You and keep you and may His face shine upon you!! Tim, Susan and kids.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lisa!

Oh please hurry and get well quick! Kitty needs you! I guess the whole forum needs you! So get back and start posting (of course, when you are well and up to it!)

Hi Michael! Thanks for keeping us updated on Lisa! You are doing a great job!

God bless and stay well,

Maddi

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home