Lisa's pancreatitis journey

Chronicling the life of a person impending apon life altering surgery. Removal of a pancreas and other major organs and how it affects pain levels after.

Name:
Location: Richmond, Indiana, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I have 2 cat children that I adore. I suffered for 10 years with chronic pancreatitis. I suffered horribly, no one should have to live I like I did.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Here I am in the waiting room. If I am boring you with the details, I can take it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry and Celeste said...

NOOOO its soo great!!! This will be such a bonus help for anyone coming along behind us all.!! I never even thought to take pic of building.. DUH that wouldve been great! also of the people who are important in your immediate life! docs/nurses ect! The more details the more a person can judge and make plans!! YOU ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home