Lisa's pancreatitis journey

Chronicling the life of a person impending apon life altering surgery. Removal of a pancreas and other major organs and how it affects pain levels after.

Name:
Location: Richmond, Indiana, United States

I am a wife and a mom. I have 2 cat children that I adore. I suffered for 10 years with chronic pancreatitis. I suffered horribly, no one should have to live I like I did.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I wanted to post on here that I have started a new blog it is at the addy below.

www.mylifeafterpancreatitis.blogspot.com

I really hope if you have found this site that you will come to the new one, there is more to my life now.

Lisa Atwell LPN

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LISA - I HAVE CHRONIC PANCREATITIS AND AM AWAITING APPROVAL FROM MY DR. FOR SURGERY. I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE SURGERY AND THE RECOVERY PERIOD. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW LONG YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL, RECOVER AT HOME AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT HELP ME. I HAVE HAD THIS FOR 1 1/2 YR. AND LIKE YOU LOST 50LB AND COUNTING ALOMG WITH PAIMN MEDICATION CONSTANTLY. ANITABETH@COX.NET

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Sureshot Gold Tips said...

I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.

Gold HNI Calls

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home